Nov 7, 2012

Pastel Blue + Ankle Boots

If you read my blog, you'll know that I have a thing for colored denim. I just think they add a little extra something to an outfit. But what I love more than colored denim is ankle boots, particularly suede nude ankle boots. Why do I love them so much? Because you can wear them no matter the season (spring, summer, fall, winter) AND they go with EVERYTHING (pants, shorts, skirts, dresses)!

I've gone through pairs of these because once I purchase them I tend to wear them every single day until the heel wears down. I found this pair at Target and they were everything I wanted in an ankle boot, but didn't purchase them right away. So a few months later, I go back to find that my beloved booties are on CLEARANCE and, of course, I made my move and brought them home. And the rest is history.




top: Old Navy, pants: Forever 21, ankle boots: Target
Are you a fan of the ankle boot?

No comments:

Post a Comment