Nov 25, 2012

Black Friday Weekend Shopping

Just wanted to share the few items I got for Black Friday (or actually Saturday). I didn't do any shopping on actual Black Friday as I was working. I work in retail so I was there to experience all the madness during my 9 hours shift, and I'm happy to say that I survived! And it wasn't all that bad.
The stores I went to were Target, Old Navy and Banana Republic. There were so many things I wanted but only got a couple of items mostly sweaters because let's face it, I LOVE sweaters. I wanted to get more but I had to restrain myself for my sake and my bank account.




pink sweater: Old Navy, polka dot sweater: Old Navy, two-tone sweater: Banana Republic Factory Store, striped peplum top: Target (similar), bracelets: Banana Republic Factory Store, skinny ankle pants: Old Navy

Did you go Black Friday shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment