Oct 25, 2012

Pardon My French

These are the items I'm currently wishing for. Everyone needs a perfect boot for fall/winter and my style is a good riding boot. I love this one from DSW because it's sleek and the perfect brown color and I love the buckle details. The polka dot pants are just a perfect way to add a little 'fun' to an outfit and I thought they would go perfectly with the playfulness of the 'Pardon my French' sweater.

To add a little warmth, I choose a plaid jacket. Even though there's already a polka dot print, adding another print like plaid doesn't clash because it's subtle and dark. I prefer this blazer from Target (rather than the UO one). I'm in love with the sleek blag bag from ShoeDazzle. I just think it's thee perfect black bag for everyday, and I added a touch of color to the entire outfit by adding a pink stoned statement necklace from BaubleBar.



What are some items on your wish list for Fall?

2 comments: