Oct 22, 2012

Prabal Gurung x Target

This morning I found out that Prabal Gurung is making a line for Target and let me tell you, I was...EXCITED! I love Prabal Gurung's collections for their beautiful prints and colors so I'm excited to see what this collection will look like.

It will be out in stores on February 10, 2013. As for the details, it's an 80 piece collection. Prices range from $19.99 to $199.99 for apparel and $12.99 to $39.99 for accessories. The collection will be in stores (and online) until March 23.

Below is thee first promotional image for the line and this look alone already tells me that the collection is going to be nothing short of amazing.


Are you excited for Prabal Gurung x Target? (For more info check out HP's article on the collection here).

No comments:

Post a Comment