Oct 12, 2012

Beauty Products: What I want Now

When it comes to makeup, I'm a 'keep it simple' type of girl; blush, mascara and under-eye concealer is all I need. But that doesn't mean I don't like variety. Blush is the one product that I like to experiment with. I'm a firm believer that with the perfect color you can get that 'yes, this is my natural and oh so pretty flush.'

The first product that I've been aching to try is Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Natural Beauty.' Tarte describes this color as a 'muted strawberry red,' and I describe it as the perfect natural looking flush color AND perfect for that wind kissed fall/winter flush look.



This next color is not necessarily 'fall/winter exclusive' but it makes for a great year-round blush, and it is NARS Luster. Estee from essiebutton turned me on to this blush because she described it as: "the perfect blend between peachy apricot and gold" that works well in winter and summer.

picture courtesy of essiebutton


Now, this next product isn't a blush but a lipstick. I'm a fan of everything Tarte and when I saw this lipstick I figured it would be thee perfect fall color. The color is called Wild (a cool red) from their Glamazon Pure Performance 12 hour lipstick collection.



What are you current beauty must-have's?

No comments:

Post a Comment