Oct 5, 2012

Dripping in...jewels

I've been on a little hiatus from this blog for a long while, but I'm back and thought I'd dedicate my post to...JEWELRY. I've been on a jewelry kick recently and find myself scouring the web for pretty baubles.

When it comes to jewelry I take the minimalist approach; I like my jewelry to blend with what I'm wearing and not necessarily be the focal point (although I do love a good statement necklace from time to time), and that is why I like dainty, more understated pieces. At the same time, I like my baubles to be somewhat unique and eye catching.

One of my favorite sites to find this type of jewelry is at Shop Lately. They carry an amazing selection of jewelry as well as handbags and accessories, and they also have something for everyone as they have a number of different 'shops' to purchase jewelry from depending on your personal style.

My favorite is Glint and Gleam. This shop carries what I like --dainty jewelry, but all the little details make their pieces unique (and might I mention, incredibly affordable).

Here are some of my favorite picks:

purchase here


purchase here


purchase here


purchase here


purchase here


purchase here


purchase here


purchase here
Let me know which item(s) is your favorite and where you shop for jewerly!

No comments:

Post a Comment